The Sani-Dry dehumidifier has completely transformed our basement living space! When we built our home 10 years ago, we finished our basement and had hoped to use it as an entertainment area. However, we were embarrassed to take guests downstairs due to the musty smell and mold growth. After years of wiping down our antique furniture with bleach water and trying to air out the basement, we finally purchased the Sani-Dry system. WOW! In less than 24 hours, our basement air was dry, the smell was gone, and the temperature in the space matched the rest of the house. We should have done this years ago - it is some of the best money we have ever spent on our house!
Terry and Cindy H. of Adel, IA
Friday, February 16th