National Radon Defense - Indoor Air Quality Specialist
National Radon Defense dealers go through extensive training about the best and latest techniques and strategies to reduce their customers’ exposure to cancer causing radon gas. In addition to the National Radon Defense comprehensive radon systems training, National Radon Defense offers an additional certification for individuals who complete further training and testing in radon gas and other indoor air quality issues. This is called the Indoor Air Quality Specialist certification.
In order to achieve the certification as an Indoor Air Quality Specialist with National Radon Defense individuals must complete the following:
- Complete the National Radon Proficiency Program for Radon Measurement and Mitigation
- Complete and pass the American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists exam for radon measurement and mitigation
- Complete performance testing on a Continuous Radon Monitor
- Obtain a license with the National Environmental Health Association as a Radon Mitigation Specialist
- Implement and follow the National Radon Defense Quality Assurance Program for radon measurement
- Implement and follow the National Radon Defense Standard Operating Procedures for radon testing and mitigation
- Implement and follow the National Radon Defense Worker Protection Plan
- Complete individual state licensing requirements and obtain license (where applicable)
- Complete the National Radon Defense Field Training on radon mitigation construction and performance
- Complete the National Radon Defense Indoor Air Quality Testing and Treatments training
The individuals who obtain the status of an Indoor Air Quality Specialist with National Radon Defense are uniquely trained to diagnose, consult, and remedy common indoor air quality issues that are present in homes and buildings. Customers can be confident that their Indoor Air Quality Specialist is truly an expert that can help them improve their indoor living environment.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.