- Affordable solutions
- Guaranteed radon reduction
- Quiet, reliable, right-sized fans
- Systems for basements
- System maintenance and service
- Interior and exterior installation options
Your home could be at risk from radon gas
Radon may not be one of every Alabama citizen's top concerns. After all, you may be thinking, it's just radon and not some kind of deadly disease or disaster. In actuality, radon is both; which is why every Alabama homeowner should seek the help of National Radon Defense.
1. Smoking is known to be the leading cause of lung cancer, but radon is a close second. Yes, radon gas is actually killing people - an estimated 21,000 a year.
2. A disaster can be defined as the cause of great distress or destruction. With the vast loss of life and the huge influence on the health of people around the world, radon is certainly a disastrous gas.
Radon mitigation & radon testing in AL
Allow for the radon mitigation professionals at National Radon Defense to detect your home's radon levels and bring those levels down to a healthy amount.
- Radon testing
- Radon mitigation systems
- Multi-family radon testing & mitigation
- Vapor intrusion mitigation
- Indoor air quality services
- A healthy home environment
- Clean indoor air
- Protection for you and your family
- Safe radon levels
- Peace of mind
Although no homeowner wants to increase cancer risks for family members, many people neglect to test their homes for radon, an invisible, odorless, cancer-causing gas that emanates from soil and rocks. Contacting a radon mitigation specialist to perform a radon test, or conducting your own test with a DIY radon test kit is the first step in protecting your family from hazardous levels of radon gas.