Radon is a hazardous gas that occurs from the natural decay of uranium in the soil and rocks. Since uranium is found in most soil, radon can be found in any state or area - and Massachusetts is no exception. If a home has dangerously high radon levels, the occupants could be at serious risk of lung cancer.
That's why National Radon Defense has designed a system to produce the nation's finest radon specialists. Our MA radon experts have access to cutting-edge technology and ongoing training to ensure that your home stays safe and your indoor air quality is up to standard.
There's absolutely no reason why you and your loved ones have to suffer from the dangers of radon gas. Contact us today for radon testing and radon mitigation for your Massachusetts home.
Project Location: Hudson, MA 01749
Comment: Our Airthings monitor shows occasionally elevated radon in our finished basement. High CO2, if we are there. Wee need some fresh air!
Project Location: Natick, MA 01701
Comment: We are buying this home. The radon test during the inspection (in the unfinished basement) showed an average of 5 and a maximum of 7.2. We would like to understand the costs of a mitigation system to know if we should negotiate with the seller before closing. Thanks!
Project Location: Newtonville, MA 02460
Comment: I recently monitored my radon level in my basement and got a level rating of 15 pci Want to get an idea of the expenses and solution to take care of this.
Project Location: Salem, MA 01970
Comment: Several homes in my newer neighborhood have (unknowingly) Radon mitigation systems. Affect speaking with a family member I conducted a 2 day short term test. The reading came back at 2.9 pCi/L. At this level a second test is recommended. Weather Conditions was 80 F, sunny & dry. I ordered a second test as recommended & a continuous Radon sensor. (Ecosense, RadonEye) After just 24 hours The most recent result reads 11.4 pCi/L, during a heavy rain storms and high humidity..! I will conduct a 72 hour static test & resubmit. I'm not a smoker nor do I use the basement too often but it's clear this readout is far too high. WHAT DO I DO???