- Affordable solutions
- Guaranteed radon reduction
- Quiet, reliable, right-sized fans
- Systems for basements
- System maintenance and service
- Interior and exterior installation options
Radon testing and radon removal in VT
According to the Vermont Department of Health, one in eight Vermont homes has radon levels that are unsafe. Radon, a naturally occurring gas that can seep into your home from the soil and rocks beneath, is the leading cause of lung cancer for nonsmokers in the U.S. That's why every Vermont homeowner should seek the help of National Radon Defense.
Allow for the radon mitigation professionals at National Radon Defense to detect your home's radon levels and bring them down to a healthy level.
- Radon testing
- Radon mitigation systems
- Multi-family radon testing & mitigation
- Vapor intrusion mitigation
- Indoor air quality services
- A healthy home environment
- Clean indoor air
- Protection for you and your family
- Safe radon levels
- Peace of mind
Although no homeowner wants to increase cancer risks for family members, many people neglect to test their homes for radon, an invisible, odorless, cancer-causing gas that emanates from soil and rocks. Contacting a radon mitigation specialist to perform a radon test, or conducting your own test with a DIY radon test kit is the first step in protecting your family from hazardous levels of radon gas.